The Gorgeous Plus size beautiful model whose name is Jennie Runk was born in 1989 who is from Georgia. She moved to Chesterfield and became a girl scout. As of now Jennie Runk is just 25 year old with amazingly 5.10 feet tall but she established herself as a successful model.
Have a look to the wiki of Jennie Runk model from her family background, education, modeling career to dating news updated in 2015 only.
Profile & Statistics
Original Name : Jennie Runk
Nick Name: Jennie Runk
Birthday Date: June 13, 1989
Ethnicity: United States
Height : 5 feet 10 inch / 1.78 m
Weight : 77 kg / 170 lb
Eye Color : Blue
Body Measurements: 36-33-46
Education : Graduate
Jennie Runk’s Boyfriend name:
Astrology Sign :
Jennie was foodie since childhood brought up in a healthy environment. Her mother was diseased with anorexia and the sister and she was born. She was a bit healthy than other girls so as times she was embarrassed even to go to school daily. In High school she participated in high school drama and worked as Girl Scout leader. Her family did the work of rescuing and fostering dogs. She volunteered herself for the cat adoption centre. She did her graduation from Parkway West High school in 2007 and did bachelor’s in Fine arts in creative writing from Stephens College. Jennie also owns a one-eyed cat jasmine.
Jennie was noticed by Mary Clarke of MOTHER MODEL MANAGEMENT at the age of 13 as she volunteered for cat adoption department. She was a size between straight and plus size, 8 and so she guided her either to lose weight or gain weight for doing modelling. Jennie didn’t went like what other girls would have thought to at that time and instead of losing weight she started gaining weight.
- She appeared on GOOD MORNING AMERICA profiled by COSMOPOLITAN.
- She signed contract with New York agency Wilhelmina Models in 2004 but later on she switched to Ford Models.
- In 2011 she took modelling as a career and moved to New York City. Her editorial on Body language in Vogue magazine was her first move. She also appeared in 17 other editorials.
- In 2009 Jennie posed naked for magazine cover in GLAMOUR with other plus size models. She appeared in H&M’s beachwear Summer 2013 campaign received full media coverage and spread rapidly on social media platforms too.
- Jennie wrote to BBC on size diversity in fashion and how was her experience of being a plus size model. She is a self-esteem girl thinks that being a plus size model apart from all the criticism from the industry is great and love her job.